Travel & Hotel
Join us in St. Louis!
We're excited to be hosting the 2019 International Drug Policy Reform Conference in St. Louis, MO at the beautiful Union Station Hotel. Save the date, book your hotel room, and join us for this biennial event that brings together people like you from around the world who believe that the war on drugs must end.
Getting to St. Louis
We have partnered with two of the biggest airline carriers serving St. Louis Lambert International Airport, Delta and United, to provide you valuable cost savings on your airfare! Please see below for more details on the discounts being offered by each.
Please click here to book your flights!
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NY2QQ.
There is no service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the reservation 800 number.
Please note that travel must be booked between 11/1/2019-11/15/2019 in order to receive the discount.
Click here and enter Z CODE ZGS2 AND AGREEMENT CODE 970757 in the Offer Code box.
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800-426-1122 Mon-Fri 8am – 10pm ET and Sat/Sun 8am – 6pm ET. Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations.
Please note that travel must be booked between 11/3/2019-11/11/2019 in order to receive the discount.
5 Reasons to Get Excited about St. Louis
In addition to our historic and unique conference venue, St. Louis is full of unique attractions, a vibrant music and arts scene, and plenty of shopping. Here are five reasons to get excited about St. Louis.
- Ride 630 feet to the top of the Gateway Arch, an architectural marvel and the tallest man-made monument in the U.S., for a stunning view of St. Louis and the Mississippi River.
- Explore the City Museum, a quirky playground/museum built using local found objects. Climb through the tunnel system, ride the rooftop Ferris wheel, and slide down the ten-story slide!
- Visit the Old Courthouse, one of America’s most important historic sites, where Dred Scott sued for his and his wife Harriet’s freedom, and where Virginia Minor filed a civil suit for women’s right to vote.
- Take advantage of all the dining and nightlife options St. Louis has to offer. From live music venues, to restaurants and distilleries, there’s plenty to choose from during your stay.
- Take a tour, relax in the unique Biergarten, and see the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
Join our mailing list for important announcements about hotel and travel information.