About the Conference
End The Drug War. Build a New World. #Reform2023
The International Drug Policy Reform Conference is back. Join us October 18-21, 2023, in Phoenix, Arizona. Save the date!
The Reform Conference is the premier gathering of the growing and dynamic drug policy reform movement. Every other year, the Drug Policy Alliance hosts this event, bringing together people working on the full range of drug policy issues from across the United States and around the world to listen, learn, and strategize.
Attendees will spend three days building community with people committed to finding alternatives to the war on drugs while participating in sessions given by leading experts from around the world. More than 1,200 attendees representing over 50 countries joined us in St. Louis, MO in 2019. We are excited to bring the conference to Phoenix, Arizona in 2023!
Since the last Reform Conference in 2019, the Drug Policy Alliance has released our new strategic vision. We are excited to share our vision and to strategize and mobilize reform with you in 2023!
Join us to strategize, build community, and organize around:
- Decriminalizing Drugs and Building Health-Based Alternatives
- Ensuring Our Systems Help, Not Hurt by Uprooting the Drug War from Our Daily Lives
- Reinvesting Resources into Communities and Divesting from Punitive Police Responses
- Rethinking and Reducing Punishment of People in the Drug Trade
- Legalizing and Regulating Drugs the Right Way
Want to stay updated?
Join our mailing list for important announcements about the conference, including when registration opens.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org