Virtual Conference Schedule & Program
We are excited to offer a virtual option for this year’s Reform Conference. This option will include access to the three plenary sessions and nine educational breakout sessions via livestream.
Thursday, October 19th
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am Opening Plenary
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm Breakout Session: Drug Policy that Saves Lives and Transcends Borders: A Conversation with Government Leaders
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm Breakout Session: Righting Wrongs Worldwide: Drug War Reparations in a Global Context
- 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm Breakout Session: The Lure of Coercion: Don’t Be Fooled by “Kinder, Gentler” Drug War Tactics
Friday, October 20th
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am Breakout Session: For Us, [Near] Us: A Conversation About OPCs, Gentrification, and Resource Allocation in Marginalized Communities
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm Feature Plenary
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm Breakout Session: When Facts Fail: The Promises and Perils of Research in Drug Policy Reform
- 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm Breakout Session: After Oregon: The Next Era of All-Drug Decriminalization
Saturday, October 21st
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am Breakout Session: The Deadly Game of Drug War Whack-A-Mole: Responding to the Ever-Changing Drug Supply
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Breakout Session: Cashing in on the Drug War in Daily Life: Following the Money and Motivation of the Drug War Profiteers Outside of the Criminal System
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm Breakout Session: Early Insights and Critiques of Psychedelic Regulation: Who’s Benefiting from the Psychedelic Renaissance?
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Closing Plenary
*Schedule subject to change; all times are in MST.
See the schedule for the full (in-person) conference here.